Card Access System & Pin Access System Singapore
Card Access System Singapore
A card access system is a safety and security system that limits access to doors with an Access Card via an Electronic Card Scanner. It provides authorised personnel safe and secure access in and out of various parts of your premises while keeping unauthorised people out. Some major benefits are:
- Simplifies Facility Access Management. No more worries about lost physical keys. A lost access card can be quickly deactivated.
- Minimise Duplication Risk. Duplicating a secure access card is much more difficult than a physical key.
- Access Information is Recorded for Easy Retrieval. Door Access (entrance and exit) are logged automatically, and reports are easy to generate.
- Easily Programmed. For premises with multiple doors, authorisation or revocation of access rights to specific access cards can be easily programmed. As such, highly secured areas with sensitive or valuable assets can be easily protected and access is given to suitable individuals.
- No Pin Needed. It eradicates the problem of needing to remember a PIN, which is easy to steal or share.
- Ease of Identification. Easy to identify the number of people that are on the premise and even those in each section.
A typical Card Access System consists of the following components:
- Card Access Reader. This ranges from least secure Magnetic Swipe Card Scanner, to more secure Smart Card Access, Key Fob Access and Proximity Card Access Reader. Hybrid Multi-tech readers with Keypad PIN Access, Access Card Readers, Fingerprint Scanner and/or other Biometric recognition can also be deployed.
- Physical Access Cards. This consists of matching card type corresponding to the Entry Control Device which can include Magnetic Stripe Cards, Contactless Smart Access Card, Access Key Fob or Proximity Card.
- Door Access Lock. This is commonly in the form of Electric Magnetic Lock, Electric Latch or Bolt Lock. Backup battery is usually implemented to allow continual access control even during power failure.
- Door Access Control Egress Device. This can consist of another Controlled Device for exit control and recording or a simple Push Button Exit, Push Bar Exit, Emergency Break-Glass Exit, Motion Detector and Delayed Egress.
- Card Access Control Software. This allows the administrator to set access levels, generate and view reports and perform audit checks.
Astrol Security Engineering Pte Ltd offers a broad range of pin access and card access systems designed to grant or deny entry to office buildings, airport terminals and other sensitive areas that are inherently insecure and easy to hack. Our range of professional card access system consists of reputable brands like Soyal, Entrypass, Smartkey, SecureProx, EzeProx, ELID, Red, Micro Engine and more.We offer the following Card Access System:
- No Touch Sensor Exit Sensor
- Soyal AR-401E Programmable Controller
- Soyal AR-661UG Season Parking Controller & Tag
- Soyal AR-716E Multi-door Controller
- Soyal AR-721H Controller + Reader
- Soyal AR-721W Card Reader & Holder
- Soyal AR-727CM Access System Converter/Server
- Soyal AR-727H LCD Access Controller
- Soyal AR-737P Mifare Smart Card System Programmer
- Soyal AR-757H Access Controller(DoorBell)
- Soyal AR-821EF LDC Fingerprint Access Controller
- Soyal AR-829E LCD Access System Controller
- Soyal AR-WG Access Readers
- IBA-7612 Controller
- CA-SEM601 Card Access
- RA-309 Multidoor Access Management System
- RA-610 Door Access System
- Elid Security Management System (Full Range)
- MicroEngine XP-M1000X Multi-Function Access Control System
- MicroEngine X Portal Standalone Access Control System
- SC103 Card Access System
We carry other range of Pin Access & Card Access System which is
- MICRON Ezeprox
- MICRON Ezekey Access Control Keypad
- PROXONE Door Access Control
- SMARTKEY Access Enterprise Management Software
- ENTRYPASS BIOLIFE Door Control Panel
We provide servicing for other brands of Pin Access & Card Access Systems.
Please contact us for more information.